Monday, May 13, 2013

ABOUT ME


My name is Ezel GÜNEL. I was born in Ankara in 10/06/1990. a Turkish Republic Citizen and this makes me feel happy. I am a currently at Middle East Technical University studying Computer Education and Instructional Technology because I graduated from Anatolian Vocational High School and my department was computer at there,too. What I like about my studies is producing new things. For example,  using programming languages, I can create a new program. What I dislike about my studies is exposing to high level radiation. I am saving up for continuing the master program in America or England for improving my speaking skill. My home is in Ankara and I have lived there since my birth namely for 23 years.


  • My favourite activities are travelling new cities, trekking, trying new tastes, going to cinema, searching some political and historical issues. I love to do this because when I do these activities, I feel myself more free and happy.
  • My favourite meals are börek, mantı, dolma and of course kebab :)
  • My favourite snack food is ice-cream and dark chocolate.
  • The people who supports me my parents and my teachers in high school and dersane and in my life they have help me make the right decisions.
  • The best time of the day for me is being a university student different country from my family because I learned to live myself without my parent's help.
  • My greatest inspirations are some teachers in my life.


MY PAST


When I was child I remember that I was a withdrawn but hardworking student and I got a lot of certificate of success.I enjoyed studying during my elementary education. However, after the period of adolescence, my performance begin to decline.When I was in high school, I loved spending time with my friends much more than studying.The best teacher I ever had was Murat Gülbetekin is my high school geography teacher because he was a perfect teacher for me. Firstly, he loved his job and knowledgeable teacher. He was also cheerful, witty, respectful and clever person. I loved geography owing to him. I would still follow him from facebook. He  is traveling new countries and continues to improve himself. The worst teacher I ever had was Serpil A. I don't want to her full name because I am very scared of her.:)))) She was my elementary school physical education teacher. Normally, physical education courses are loved by students but for us it was like  torture.She wanted to us doing too difficult physical exercises and I was doing these so hard. My grade was very low. Now I don't like sport activities maybe because of her.The best thing my friends said to me "you should not say always okey to people.First you should think yourself."The greatest lessons are programing languages and I have learned it last and this semester.

MY FUTURE

In my twenties, of course I want to graduate from this university and continue a master program. In my thirties, I want to work in a good job and be at the top of my career. In my forties, I want to traveling initially all cities of Turkey and other countries. After retiring, I hope to settle a small coastal town.

MY PRESENT

I believe that all my plans and goals will be actualized.I am very happy when I think that achieved all my goals.I am also interested in searching political issues.That is to say, my destinity is that I wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment